Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

state form status notifications

lfernandez
Level 1

Is there a way to receive an email as to when a specific state form is available instead of checking everyday to see the status of a form? We have returns with many out of state forms and can't seem to find an efficient way to be able to know when a specific state is ready other than by checking the Form Status daily?

Can we request that an email be sent when a specific state is ready to be efiled?

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

Nope, that feature doesn't exist, I'm sorry.

I realize that you posted this a few weeks ago and that many more forms are out, but I wanted to give you an answer.  You can create a post on the Lacerte Tax Idea Exchange, but I don't think it'll go far.  That would like take too much integration with each state gov't.

I make a practice to not start checking until mid- to late-January.  I don't even proforma returns until I really need to start.  Early releases have glitches, so the longer you wait, the fewer issues you'll likely have of data not proforma'ing.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
0 Cheers