Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State efile acceptance response times

lam
Level 1

Wondering why Florida Dept of Revenue is taking so long to acknowledge a corporate income tax filing.  Been more than two weeks since it was efiled and filing deadline is tomorrow.  Tried to call Lacerte to check on that end, but no one answers.  Same with Dept of Revenue.  I'm not too worried about a penalty but it is annoying.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

1) You can attempt to get the Ack for JUST that return (Efile, Step 3 - select the problem return)

2) Go to *myaccount* and check efile status for the ID number in question.  (I've had to do that three times this year, to get confirmation of acceptance that just would NOT populate in the program).

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
abctax55
Level 15

1) You can attempt to get the Ack for JUST that return (Efile, Step 3 - select the problem return)

2) Go to *myaccount* and check efile status for the ID number in question.  (I've had to do that three times this year, to get confirmation of acceptance that just would NOT populate in the program).

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"