Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedules K-2 and K-3 Part X input not working correctly

yelia
Level 1

When the ECI amount is entered into the input screen (78.1) for Column (c) of Section 1, Part X,  the amount is flowing to Column (e) instead.  The amounts do flow correctly to column (c) on the K-3s for each partner.

Also, in Section 3 of Part X, line 1a is not populating (Gross ECI) and there is nowhere to input the amount on the input screen (78.1) to make sure it shows up.  Although the amount is not showing up there, it is flowing to the K-3s for each partner to line 1a. 

The first issue is definitely incorrect based on the input, the second issue appears to be an error based on my limited understanding of these brand new forms and their instructions.

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3

Good afternoon! We wanted to share this info with you: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/schedule-k-1/help/generating-the-schedule-k-2-and-k-3-in-lac... this may help to answer the question you have. Let us know if we can help further. 

0 Cheers
yelia
Level 1

thanks for the information link, but the problem is that when I enter the amount into the Column C input for US Source ECI it flows to the wrong column on the form.  It flows to Column E which is US Source FDAP.  I have not been able to find a place where I can get anything to flow on the K-2 to the US Source ECI column. 

This appears to be a coding error that needs correcting so that the input flows to the correct column. All of the other columns appear to flow correctly. 

0 Cheers

We appreciate these additional details. We'll follow up and see what we can find out for you. We'll reply to this post when we have more info. 

0 Cheers