Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule A release date?

gwen4114
Level 3

Does anyone know the release date for Schedule A?  or where I can find the release dates?  I forced the 1040 on Screen 3 (from 1040-SR) but it will not let me see Schedule A.  Says it is not available yet.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Update for extenders may take a few weeks.  Don't think I've seen a definitive date being mentioned yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
itonewbie
Level 15

Update for extenders may take a few weeks.  Don't think I've seen a definitive date being mentioned yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
gwen4114
Level 3

Thanks for responding; at least I know it's not something I did.  Hate these delays - I'm ready to get the ball rolling.  

George4Tacks
Level 15

@gwen4114 Are you sure you are up to date? Does your Schedule A involve any of the extender items? If you remove whatever you clicked to force and go to forms view - Select Show All - you should see Schedule A. I have a 1040SR with a Schedule A that works just fine. 

If you are only looking for Schedule A for the state return, it should be there for the state. If you are CA, it actually shows in Schedule CA. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
wlkcpa
Level 2

I believe the latest update took care of this. I updated my 2019 program yesterday, i'm now able to view all state forms and Schedule A. Not sure if everything is not updated, but alot that i wasn't previously able to view.

gwen4114
Level 3

Yes; I was missing an update.  I believe it's all there now, except for extenders.  The latest update required a reboot which I hadn't done.  Thanks everyone for quick responses.  

0 Cheers