Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample engagement letters

mcardellocpacfp
Level 2

Does Intuit have sample engagement letters for tax return prep?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

Nope.  There are many available on-line; I have generated/revised/improved (I think..) mine over the years but I *started* with one that my E&O insurance provider had available.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

No.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
abctax55
Level 15

Nope.  There are many available on-line; I have generated/revised/improved (I think..) mine over the years but I *started* with one that my E&O insurance provider had available.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
mcardellocpacfp
Level 2

Thanks, found great one at an insurance company.  They are fairly standard.  Now, after typing in the template engagement letter into Intuit Link, I can't send it out to my clients.  Making a request after opening the client shows me the template as a choice.  But, when I select it, there is no button to send it.  Also, the "request" just loads 3 drafts of junk I do not want to send the client.  Is there an Intuit Link article that explains how to send out the Engagement letters? I listened to the videos and they are incomplete and go so fast, you can't even tell if they are giving actual steps or just marketing spin to describe the products.  

0 Cheers