Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return already filed and accepted. How to I now get the account to be debited for payment - info was not in when original return was filed.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Level 15

You can't. Send them to irs.gov to pay online.

Level 1

The only IRS same day payments that can be made are for forms 1040. Form 1120 appears not to have a same day debit availability on IRS direct pay or any of the payment options that I have found.

0 Cheers