Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

research credit

Lacerte Form 3800 worksheet incomplete, no calculation of taxable income attributable to the qualified interest in the pass-through entity.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Level 15

Current year credit or carryover?

1065 or 1120S K-1?

Are you preparing a 1040?

Is there taxable income from the flow thru entity?

0 Cheers

Yes, it is a current year research credit from an 1120S K-1.  My client also has wages from the S corp.  I'm preparing their 1040 and there is pass-through income from the S corp.

0 Cheers