Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Tax in Partnership Return, Debit Authorization

Smstewart13
Level 2

I need to know where I enter the banking information for Illinois Partnership with replacement tax due.  Client would like this to pull from bank account as I am e-filing.  I have found the "debit authorization" in the software, but I have not found where to enter the banking information -- maybe I have looked at the software too long.

I am new to Lacerte; however, my old software has allowed this for years.  So I cannot think that Lacerte would not allow this.  Also my clients are accustomed to my doing this while I prepare their return.  We do not have access to the client's My Tax Illinois account -- so we use this method of paying.  Lacerte has a Illinois publication as a resource, but I am not interested in going to the Illinois site and redoing this return and sending from Illinois site -- then there is not a need for the Lacerte program, if I am using the Illinois site.

I am hopeful that I am just tired and someone will say -- go to #5.. and enter it in.

Many thanks

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Screen 3 > Direct Deposit or Refund and Electronic Payment 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

Screen 3 > Direct Deposit or Refund and Electronic Payment 

Smstewart13
Level 2

Many thanks for your help,

Shannon

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

You offer thanks her by clicking the 👍 for a cheer and if appropriate, marking the issue solved.

Glad I could help.

0 Cheers