Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release notes for Lacerte updates

bigmacsauce
Level 1

Is there a place where I can see release notes for changes and fixes on Lacerte 2021 updates?

Details: We had an issue with the initial Lacerte proforma in December not moving all of the individuals client information to version 2021. Lacerte support's work around for this was to do another performa. In doing another performa, the rest seems good but now all of the individual clients filing status is set to single. An update was installed recently but I would like to see what was changed in this edition and see if it addresses our issue.

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
AndresVTB
Level 4

HERE is the update notification/change log post for Lacerte 2020. We are also having proforma issues and I'm monitoring that post. HERE is the 2021 post. I think there should be a better way to present the changelogs rather than using an updated community site post but,  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ at this point it's better than nothing.

IntuitGabi

Hopefully this article will help! 
How to resolve diagnostic ref. 56744 and 56747 "Information is invalid or missing" in Lacerte

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers