Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reject error code when e-filing 1040X

Peggy1966
Level 2

Has anyone else received a reject [etxcode=Go-Live,start=,end=] when trying to e-file an amended return today?  My return passed validation but when I tried to e-file says "the filing failed pre-submission validation" with the reject code.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try rebooting your system.  If that doesn't work, they might still have a couple of bugs to work out before it is go for throttle up.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Are you sure the feature is up and running yet?

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
0 Cheers
Peggy1966
Level 2

Yes we did the update this morning and it shows a diagnostic that it is able to efile 1040X.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try rebooting your system.  If that doesn't work, they might still have a couple of bugs to work out before it is go for throttle up.

View solution in original post

Cheryl_Green
Level 1

Trying to file 2018 CA Amended and get error code 1644. Please help.

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

What is the description for that code? We are volunteer users of the software. We don't have a reject code handbook.

ex-AllStar