Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-Signature white screen

JonoTax
Level 1

When I request an e-signature the program runs through the printing side of things then gives me a blank white screen instead of the screen that allows me to send the e-signature request to the client. Has anyone had this issue before or know how to deal with it?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
jenhorton
Level 3

There's another thread on this exact issue:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-discussions/discussion/re-esignature-individual-modu...

My original problem resolved itself; and this may be a Lacerte tech problem that we can't fix.  There are many posts on the original thread

ER_TAX
Level 2

ESIGNATURE has been a nightmare this year for me. Constant blank screen when I go to the esignature dashboard, no handy updating of when they have been completed, constant downtime of esignatures.

Glad I didn't shell out for the unlimited esignatures, I imagine those people are really upset.

Workarounds: Use Smartvault to get signatures (also uses docushare for signatures)

Log onto docushare.com website directly to see status of requested signatures completed or not. 

GET IT TOGETHER LACERTE!!

0 Cheers