Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Rebate Credit

brindisi cecchi
Level 1

Is Lacerte updating the intuit link client questionnaire to include the Recovery Rebate Credit? So we know if they received a stimulus check or will we be requesting the stimulus on their 2020 tax return

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

Looks like you may have clicked on Post twice to cause the duplication of your question.  The Community is sometimes a bit slow.  Clicking it once and waiting a bit should help avoid this from happening.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/recovery-rebate-credit/00...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

Seriously, Lacerte doesn't ask the question?  ProSeries does ------------------- not that anybody will actually see it.  I asked the question again in bold print on a cover letter, just to increase the odds --------------- not that many of my clients will remember if they received one.  Is tax season almost over?

Slava Ukraini!
brindisi cecchi
Level 1

One is asking if the organizers in Lacerte program will be updated and the other is if the questions in Intuit Link invites will be updated.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@brindisi cecchi  Please see my response to your first post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar