Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my data not printing on the completed input sheets?

carla1
Level 2
There is data in the screen, but the inputs come out blank.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
carla1
Level 2

I called Lacerte this morning.  They are working on a solution which should be included in the next update on 6/25/20.

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

There have been multiple reports of this since last week....looks like an update glitch.  You can scroll through the posts over the past few days, but I think I read that you need to wait for another update to fix it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
valerie1
Level 2

Same problem since update   Life is hard enough in these times and Lacerte is just making it more frustrating. poor error checking on their part before sending the update. I don't see any alerts from them saying there is a problem

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I think that's the most frustrating part...the lack of communication.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
carla1
Level 2

I called Lacerte this morning.  They are working on a solution which should be included in the next update on 6/25/20.

Kathleen1
Level 4

It's really frustrating that there was a Lacerte update this morning and still no correction to the current year data not printing on the input sheets.  Per call to Lacerte that is still not scheduled to be released until tomorrow.

0 Cheers