Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We printed our organizers without the mailing slip sheet! can anyone suggest how to just print all of our clients slip sheets with their address??thank you!

mshangold
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mojocpa
Level 7

Try F3, select "All Clients", Ok, then Go to Tools, Organizer, Print Paper Organizer, Partial Organizers. Then select the slip sheet you want on the left hand side drop down box and select print. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
mojocpa
Level 7

Try F3, select "All Clients", Ok, then Go to Tools, Organizer, Print Paper Organizer, Partial Organizers. Then select the slip sheet you want on the left hand side drop down box and select print. 

0 Cheers
Kim W
Level 2

This did not work for me.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong.  I have one client selected so I could test.  I selected double window landscape.  I get it portrait with out the name.  [CLIENTNAME] etc.  Even our firm name does not print.

0 Cheers
Rick Geiger LTC
Level 2

I have a very similar question. I want to batch print slip sheets from the Home Base (for mailing client checklists). The closest I can come is by "highlighting" the clients, then selecting File...Print Options...Print Functions...Batch Print Forms. Unfortunately, the slip sheets are not included in "Available Forms". Is there another way to do this?

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

@Rick Geiger LTC 

Home base is NOT @ Lacerte situation. You should repost on a PS question (one not two years old..), or better yet, start a new thread.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Rick Geiger LTC
Level 2

Sorry & thank you. I thought I was in ProSeries, just went down the wrong rabbit hole I guess. 

abctax55
Level 15

YVW.. happens to the best of us. Hopefully a PS user will wander by to help

( Generic Comment )"
abctax55
Level 15

@IRonMaN 

@Just-Lisa-Now- 

( Generic Comment )"
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I saw someone ask a similar question a few days ago, not sure if it was ever answered. I dont use slip sheets at all, no idea what kind of options are available, sorry. I print mailing labels for my mailers.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

I would go into print options, select slip sheet as "always" for printing and select "never" for the rest of the forms.  Then highlight all of the clients and hit print.

Slava Ukraini!
Rick Geiger LTC
Level 2

Thanks for the suggestion, but that would seem to take a lot of time.  I decided to just open each client file individually and print them.  Around 100 files, so it wasn't too bad.

0 Cheers