Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was the organizer update pushed out on 1/7 as planned?

Mize
Level 1

Our firms IT does not show an update from yesterday resolving the organizer formatting issue.  Did it actually happen?  I have been on hold with support for almost two hours, so I have not had a confirmation from Lacerte themselves one way or another.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

11 Comments 11
abctax55
Level 15

Yes... and it fixed "most" issues (at least for me).

You should be on version 41.0107 (as of late yesterday... I haven't check for any updates today)

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

But didn't you have to go back and redo things to get them to work?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Jeff, "I" didn't.  Some folks, evidently yes.  And my colleague is having printing issues that are supposedly due to "HP Printer drivers aren't happy" with Lacerte organizers.

( Generic Comment )"
JWJ057
Level 1

Do the prior year numbers show up on your tax organizer?

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

It looks like mine are OK too.

Ex-AllStar
nbeck
Level 3

When I printed the organizer to our HP printer the lines around/borders on the organizer input pages and the questionnaire were "sloppy".  When we printed to our copier they look fine.

0 Cheers
nbeck
Level 3

The prior numbers are showing up on our organizers.  Be sure you have checked the box to print prior numbers...speaking from experience!

User FIDO 61
Level 8

↓ Lots of Organizer bits in the "Community" ↓

Organizer Issues - Intuit Accountants Community

↓ And in "Lacerte Tax News and Updates" ↓

Solved: Organizer issues under investigation - Intuit Accountants Community

Capture.PNG

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
George4Tacks
Level 15
Unfortunately these NEWS and UPDATES are not current with new issues that the updates create. I am only printing to pdf to test and this update broke my pdf printer. There are several other posts about difficulties, even after the "fix" was installed.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
abctax55
Level 15

@nbeck 

A known issue; my colleague has the same problem.  Lacerte is "working on it" with her.  If/when there's a solution, I'll post it.

Their first suggestion was to update HP drivers.  

( Generic Comment )"
abctax55
Level 15

Per my colleague, her Organizer printing issues were resolved by having her IT support download/update the drivers for the HP printer.  

Those of you still experiencing problems might want to give that a try.....

( Generic Comment )"