Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W19tax.exe fatal application exit

BJBTAX
Level 2

Experiencing a fatal application on all workstations after updating window 10 and lacerte today? Is anyone else having this issue?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BJBTAX
Level 2
7 Comments 7
RonW
Level 2

I can't open the program after last Windows update.

0 Cheers
BJBTAX
Level 2

Thanks for Reply RonW. We can operate W18 program and W19 for all entity types EXCEPT Individuals. My IT Professional unloaded the AV program to see if there was an issue with the update and it did not fix the problem. This is a LACERTE issue. IF someone from Lacerte tech can please research this and get back to me as we need to work on individual returns ASAP

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Lacerte support doesn't drink at this bar. They have their own in house services. Have your IT guy do this https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-perform-a-force-install-of-lacerte... and if that fails, call support.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
BJBTAX
Level 2

Thanks for the article and direction George, I had my IT professional  follow your suggestion via the article and it did not work. Will get with lavette support at 6am when the open

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
0 Cheers
BJBTAX
Level 2
abusham
Level 1

anyone else have a fix

0 Cheers