Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unemployment insurance

BON
Level 3

When will I be able to file an amended 2020 return to reflect the law that was signed Thursday for tax forgiveness UI up to $10,200?  I am currently on version 41.0311 and I am not sure how to check to see if the UI change was made yet.

Thank You

Bonnie

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
abctax55
Level 15

Please take the time to review the plethora of questions asking the exact same thing since the law was signed last Thursday.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
PATAX
Level 15

ABC, what is that Echo that I keep hearing? My German Shepherd is sleeping so it cannot be her...🤓🐕🐕👍

abctax55
Level 15

I almost wish I had hearing aids so I could remove them/turn them down so I wouldn't hear all these echo, echo, echo, echo's.

Maybe this is more like a yodeling contest?

(Still waiting on a better face shot of your pup)

( Generic Comment )"
PATAX
Level 15

Yes, up there in the Alps with the sound of music....

abctax55
Level 15

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-news-updates/discussion/american-rescue-plan-une...

( Generic Comment )"
PATAX
Level 15

ABC I just tried to upload a close up picture twice... I do not see it there yet but I think they have to approve it first, not sure...👍🐕🐕

BON
Level 3

Sorry I struck a nerve with my question!  Lol! 😎  

abctax55
Level 15

It's not YOUR question... it's the fact that it has been asked & asked x100 in the last 72 hours.

And Intuit is being negligent in getting out in front of their timeline.

( Generic Comment )"