Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer form 2019 to 2020`

Bill Mancini
Level 1

we are trying to transfer clients from 2019 to 2020.  It appears to complete the transfer from 2019 to 2020 but clients do not appear in the 2020 program.  A pop up screen shows all the client numbers but it also says "invalid format".  Is anyone else having this problem or know if Lacerte is working on it?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
George4Tacks
Level 15

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-news-updates/discussion/invalid-format-error-dur...

P.S. I think it is way too early to be transferring. Do a few to use for tax planning. Do your own to get used to the program. Wait until Mid January, or when the first client bugs you and just transfer as you need them. These first few issue of 2019 proforma and 2020 tax are just way too buggy to expend much energy on.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Anna D
Level 1

I am having the same issue.  I am trying to proforma my clients from 2019 into 2020 and get the invalid format message.

0 Cheers
DynaTax
Level 2

I'm getting the same issue.

0 Cheers
jwonak1
Level 1

I am having the same issue

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

There was a new update on 2019 40.1216 

Be sure you have also updated 2020 to 41.0102

Maybe @IntuitAustin could get some feedback from support.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Those that have this issue...can you confirm that you have updated Lacerte TY19 AND TY20 to the latest version? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers