Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Discussion Board navigation

jerry
Level 5

Has anyone else noticed that if you're browsing an item on a page after page 1, and you hit the browser back button, you return to page 1, not the page you were on?

Is there to change this behavior?  Every other board I'm on returns me to the list of topics I was viewing when I selected one, not all the way back to the beginning.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Leaving page one has been an adventure ever since this forum started.  It was duly noted by the users here and duly ignored by Intuit.  For the record, I never leave page one.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

Leaving page one has been an adventure ever since this forum started.  It was duly noted by the users here and duly ignored by Intuit.  For the record, I never leave page one.

Slava Ukraini!
BobKamman
Level 15

Have you noticed anything functional about this message board?  The fact is that it was hacked by Kyrgyzstan pranksters and there is a GoFundMe page trying to raise enough money for Intuit to fix it.  

There's a lengthy discussion of the problem on Parler, if you don't believe me.  

jerry
Level 5

Thanks, Bob.

And I thought it was the SolarWinds hack.

abctax55
Level 15

I thought the hijackers were the Mumbai dancing girls ? 💃💃💃

Of course, that was a couple of years/forum incarnations ago.  And my memory is NOT getting better.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Accountant-Man
Level 12

Yup.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
itonewbie
Level 15

@jerryThere are many more problems with this website than we care to repeat.  But since we were told by those who know that it's new and improved, in the spirit of emperor's new clothes, I can only tell you that it's nothing but great lest that you should think I'm a nincompoop.

My workaround for your problem, which is really annoying, is to choose to open the thread as a new tab so that the page you're on remains static.  When you're done with the thread you opened, you can then simply close that tab.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
qbteachmt
Level 15

I also open topics as new tabs. That is why we sometimes post to a topic that meanwhile had updates, because we held the tab open for too long.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.