Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Remember me" doesn't work

Car10126
Level 2

We use LACERTE Desktop from a shared Server2016 server, now when we want to start a session, it does not remember our email or user ID, although we always check the "Remember me" option. This did not happen days ago!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

The issue with the Lacerte login \"Remember me\" box not saving has been resolved as of 5/12 3:50 PM PST.

You may need to Mark the box the first time you log in to the program but it will now remember your username as it has in the past.

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
User FIDO 61
Level 8

Same here. Something about how it's a piece of a browser (I.E., Edge, Chrome?) to implement the "Remember Me" option... but it just - all the sudden happened - all over my office like you describe 

Here is a link where others have weighed in. Maybe it will get fixed in the next round of updates, or maybe it needs blown away with tedious OPT file tweaking... shouldn't it "just work" @IntuitAustin ?

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

Thank you for stopping by the community and posting your first question. This is a known issue and has been reported to our development. There is no estimated time for a fix on this. I will try and update this post as more information is provided. 

Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

The issue with the Lacerte login \"Remember me\" box not saving has been resolved as of 5/12 3:50 PM PST.

You may need to Mark the box the first time you log in to the program but it will now remember your username as it has in the past.

BobKamman
Level 15

Don't you love the anonymity of "known issue" ?  The people you do business with never have to admit a mistake or apologize for it.  Got a problem?  It's just a known issue.  Don't ask who knows about it.  God only knows.  Very much like the passive voice in "mistakes were made."  Never admit, "we made a mistake."