Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partnership K-1 box 20 Code AG

John829
Level 2

In 2020 Lacerte there is no longer a line for Box 20, Code AG. This existed in the 2019 program.

Does anyone know where this is entered now, if at all?

Thank you for any replies.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
John829
Level 2

Anyone?

0 Cheers
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

20AG is Gross receipts for section 448(c). If 448(c) is relevant to your taxpayer, you should take that amount into account in determining whether it applies.

John829
Level 2

Thank you Phoebe. Section 448(c) appears to be related to whether or not the taxpayer is permitted to use the cash method of accounting. 

I'm just confused as to where that number would go in Lacerte. Someone suggested that it is a 199A(g) deduction. This is definitely not the case, and I'm confused as to where this number (over $40k) in my client's case would go if it's related to the method of accounting.

0 Cheers
John829
Level 2

I think that maybe the amount shown in Box 20 Code AG is the actual gross receipts and we are supposed to use that number to make sure it is not over the limitation (which I think is about $25,000,000). So I think it's a non-factor in my case.