Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizers

TJPOWELL
Level 1

Did they just post in an alert that the issue with Organizers will be fixed on Jan. 7th.   They were notified months ago of this issue (by me).   By Jan. 7th most preparers have already sent out their organizers.    Perhaps Lacerte forgot what business they were in??

I do not think they should rush into fixing this, perhaps wait till June or July. 

I just came back after having tried a competitor for 3 year,   perhaps this was a mistake coming back.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
sjrcpa
Level 15

They posted that alert a few days ago. But yes you are correct that Lacerte doesn't really give a **bleep** d@mn on when or if the Organizers are fit to be sent.

Ex-AllStar
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@TJPOWELL wrote:

Perhaps Lacerte forgot what business they were in??

Intuit bought Lacerte.  Intuit's business is Quickbooks and conning do-it-yourselfers to use TurboTax.  The professional software owned by Intuit are just by-products that they give very little attention to.