Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizer printing errors

nancyjwintercpa
Level 1

Anyone else having issues with printing organizer - message says client has no data to print - when they obviously do.  Tried partial organizers, complete organizers, smartvault organizer, many different clients - all one at a time.   Just trying to get questionnaires and letters all set up and want to be sure how they print, so when I am ready to print all the organizers, that step is out of the way.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

11 Comments 11
sjrcpa
Level 15

Wait for the next update or two. There are already other known issues.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

Never trust an Intuit tax product in November ------------ unless you are talking about the 2019 product today.  Then you can trust it a little.

Slava Ukraini!
cpadesertdave
Level 1

I am having the same problem, got one to print now no data to print, are you getting any resolution?

0 Cheers
NancyH
Level 2

I tried printing my organizers today but can only get slip sheets no organizer.  Support said it was not Pro Series and my Windows 10 is up to date so it must be my printer.  Went out to 2019 and printed an organizer just fine as well as an amended return for 2018.  I think I will wait for another Pro Series update. I can't imagine my printer is that selective in not working.  The printer was new in 2019 so not trying to work with an old printer. PDF or organizer does work.

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

@NancyH 

Pro Series ? or Lacerte?   You posted in a thread about Lacerte organizer issues.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
NancyH
Level 2

I use Pro Series but both are Intuit. I wasn't finding any comments that even came close to my situation.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

"I use Pro Series but both are Intuit"

But that's like asking a Ford owner about a Toyota problem because "both are cars".

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

They may both be Intuit products, but the programming is *completely* different.

Lacerte users generally can help with Lacerte software issues, but not with PS.

I suggest a new thread, posted as a ProSeries question. 

( Generic Comment )"
abctax55
Level 15

@IRonMaN 

Jinx...  I'd use a BMW & Audi comparison myself 😂

( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

But those are both German autos, which would make them pretty much the same 😉

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Maybe... but I still subscribe to the view of "oh, I didn't recognize your Audi with the hood down".  

But I do see your point.

( Generic Comment )"