Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizer Miscellaneous selection not recognizing changes

aliciamyan
Level 1

Working in 2019 Lacerte and identifying clients organizer preference using Client - 3. Miscellaneous Info/Direct Deposit - Organizer Miscellaneous isn't working. I go into a client, make the change but it's not selecting the client when using F3. This feature once worked, as there are some clients where this is working, just not the additions/changes I'm making now.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

It seems like Larcerte organizer issues are the most popular topics here in the last couple of weeks.  They fixed some of the problems but the general thought is to wait for updates before proceeding.

Slava Ukraini!
Golf007
Level 2

The "solution" for organizer problems says the alignment was fixed.  It was not.  We are having trouble with the indent function.  Everything indented is printing left-justified.  

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Many of the F3 and Filter options have been taking a back seat (maybe behind the rumble seat) over the last few years. Even being able to find those with a Schedule C have had problems. 

A seldom used and very archaic Custom Filter in Screen 1 seems to still work. If the Organizer type is not working, you could consider using this as a tag for searching. Personally i would just send the same organizer type to each client. They either look at them or they don't 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
cin15
Level 3

Agreed.  Organizers are not completely fixed.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I heard from somewhere that they will be completely bug free by October 14th 😁

Slava Ukraini!