Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizer Client Letter/Engagement Letter bitmap for letterhead printing wrong size

Highlighted
Level 2

Issue in Lacerte 2018: a few months ago, the letterhead bitmap began printing on paper without the sizing that was imput. It is still there, but not the right size. The signature bitmap still prints correctly, though. One detail that may help is that when I print to pdf, the letterhead prints correctly. How do I fix this? 

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Level 15

Resize the bitmap until it is the right size. I cut in half and save as file(50). Reduce to 40% and save as file(40), etc until I get it right. OR better yet, don't bother with the ever so tedious image. 

Good news, if you do get it right, you PROBABLY will be able to carry it over to future years. I remember wasting a great deal of paper getting mine right. 

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

That is a good tactic! I had it working with the size I wanted, though. I thought it had to be a margin limitation, but I still can't fix this.

@George4Tacks wrote:

Resize the bitmap until it is the right size. I cut in half and save as file(50). Reduce to 40% and save as file(40), etc until I get it right. OR better yet, don't bother with the ever so tedious image. 

Good news, if you do get it right, you PROBABLY will be able to carry it over to future years. I remember wasting a great deal of paper getting mine right. 

0 Cheers
Level 15

I seem to remember having to putz with the number of leading spaces. It has been a long time since I set it up and I have enough trouble remembering the details of what I did yesterday. You could contact support, but I truly doubt they would be of any help. 

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers