Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oklahoma income from a partnership

SusanA1
Level 2

Do you have to manually enter the income and withholding from an Oklahoma partnership in to the Individual income tax return.   I have exported the K-1 and the Oklahoma information just doesn't show up. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
sjrcpa
Level 15

@PhoebeRobertswill know about OK particularly, but except for CA most state K-1 stuff does not export.

Ex-AllStar
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

I agree, state info almost always has to be input manually.

For an OK resident, you adjust income on Screen 51.041, not in the K-1 input screen. 

Withholding you can enter in the K-1 input screen under Credits and Withholding.

For a non-resident, you can probably use the State Source column in the K-1 input screen, but all my people are resident, so it's been a long time since I had that situation.

fdznavcpa
Level 3

do you work with Oklahoma Partnership Composite Return.  Any idea why the Oklahoma withholding for each nonresident partner is automatically flowing to Form 514 Part 1 Line 7 from Form 500-B?

0 Cheers
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

I don't do any Oklahoma composite (because my people are mostly resident), but I'll look at it in the morning. 

0 Cheers
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

You just need to indicate that you didn't withhold anything from the partners, if that's the case.

Screenshot 2023-02-22 092139.jpg