Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of electronically filed tax returns more than IRS my Account shows.

speciallady
Level 1

IRS 'my account' shows less returns than my software shows that I filed.

The IRS (My Account) said to check the returns to make sure the correct PTIN was used on each return.

Is there an quick and easy way to perform this check?

Mary Crockett 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
sjrcpa
Level 15

IRS my account always has less returns than I have efiled. Timing delay? I don't know.

Ex-AllStar
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I think its a timing delay as well.

Anyone else ever seen this website? It shows you all the EROs in your city or zip code and how many returns were Accepted/Rejected at each firm...I found it pretty interesting.   76 EROs in my zipcode, I landed 14 in the number of returns prepared (this is for returns filed in 2019)

https://dashboard.refundo.com/2019/ext/?fbclid=IwAR0Y0iK3e31V8qfQRlYjpzrMHO4Zmx8QTERnT7LXjiZyIpbTpDx...

Several preparers in another group said their numbers were wrong or missing, but mine appear accurate as well as an EA near me that I speak with a weekly basis, his appear correct as well.....so it may not be totally accurate, but I thought it was kind of neat.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪