Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving Intuit Link Client Activity Emails anymore

NDL_CPA
Level 1

When i first signed up for Intuit Link, I received the client activity emails just fine. But up until about 2 months ago, I haven't received any notification emails. I've already tried deleting and re-adding my email address with no luck. Any other ways I could fix this?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
itonewbie
Level 15

There were some complaints last year.  If that's not working for you, you'll need to contact Intuit Support to have them look into it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
NCoughlin
Level 1

I noticed ours stopped around 12-13-20

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

In each of the responses in this thread, you should see a button that says something along the line of "Accept as solution".  You can click on the button in the response of your choice to identify that particular response as the solution to your question.

Cheers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@NCoughlinDid you double check your notification settings by logging into Intuit Link for Accountants?

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
cpacyndi
Level 1

I am having the same problem.  How did you fix it?

0 Cheers
cpacyndi
Level 1

did that still doesn't work

0 Cheers
NDL_CPA
Level 1

Intuit support was able to resolve the issue. I guess there was something wrong on their side. I recommend calling them directly 

0 Cheers
NCoughlin
Level 1

Ours started working again with no changes on my side. I'm assuming this was a intuit issues that they fixed.

0 Cheers
lisa11
Level 1

I call support - they could not help me.  I'm lost without receiving notices that a client has uploaded docs into Intuit Link.  Help!!

0 Cheers