Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

macdaddy
Level 1

I need to file an S-corp return TONIGHT, and I cant log on, anyone else having pro

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
IRCPA
Level 2

I'm having the same problem. I also haven't gotten texts or emails with the code to reset my password. It's now 11:30 PM Eastern time

0 Cheers
machatz
Level 3

Same problem here, but I am back in after being locked out for an hour.  I could not log into ANY intuit sites - Lacerte, QB, Link, or even this online community - I couldn't even write a post to say I was experiencing the same!  Good luck!

0 Cheers
IRCPA
Level 2

I just got in and was able to efile

PdxKeno
Level 2

We had the same problem - no log in allowed for three users.  I am at a loss as to why, especially on the day of a major deadline, why there is no support to address our being locked out.

0 Cheers
Cobraallstars
Level 1

My login in just keeps spinning and won't connect.  I have tried resetting my Passwork about 10 times.

HELP

0 Cheers
Cobraallstars
Level 1

I can't seen to ge my login to open.  It just keeps spinning.  I have changed my passwork about 10 times.  Please reset my login so can run these Visas ASAP.

Thank you,

0 Cheers