Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lacerte support

Julie Hickey
Level 1

Anyone else had it with Lacerte Support? I went from desk top to the Cloud version on March 24 and it has been a nightmare since.  One issue after another.  Constant blaming of Rightnetworks and a total lack of competent support.  I'm up to 5 + weeks now and I have spoken to supervisors and I still cannot get a call back or update even when the supervisor Danny promises me he will update me.   And the price I am paying for this product !!! And it is one issue after another.  I cringe every time a new issue comes up because it means I have to talk to a very incompetent support person.  My patience are gone, I truly wish I had never gone to this cloud version.  So what has been your experience with other tax software?  I can't continue like this.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
George4Tacks
Level 15

Maybe @IntuitAustin or @IntuitBettyJo can get someone to help with this new wonder service.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Ember123
Level 4

I have been using Lacerte exclusively for about 25 or 30 years and it was great until a few years ago. I don't know why the support has declined .☹️

User FIDO 61
Level 8

My understanding of Cloud or Hosted product, is that it all works "in the browser." Is your setup within System Requirements as outlined here https://www.rightnetworks.com/system-requirements/

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
0 Cheers
Annoyed
Level 2

The new Intelligent Voice Assistant is a frightening addition.  I do not believe I will be able to talk to a live person.  Although when you get to Support they are wonderful, talented, and smart individuals, getting to them is a nightmare.  

I wrote a letter to the president of Lacerte two months ago.  I am not surprised I did not get a reply.

0 Cheers