Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte Manage Users: Invite is failing to send email

BelieverBarb316
Level 2

Help!  My new employees can't access Lacerte because I keep sending them an invite and they are not receiving it.  It is going to their work email address and I have access to see their inbox so I know it is not being received or going to junk.  I've called support 3 times (and waited on hold more than an hour each time)  Beyond frustrated.  Has anyone else had this happen? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
George4Tacks
Level 15
0 Cheers
BelieverBarb316
Level 2

The link you sent says that the resolution of that guys issue was a mystery.  Was there something else in there you thought would apply to my situation? 

0 Cheers
BelieverBarb316
Level 2

I've got a case number for this issue, but I have been on hold with support for 1 hour and 30 minutes waiting to even just give this case number to someone.  Is there a faster way to navigate the lacerte phone support system when you have a case number?

0 Cheers
jmeehan
Level 1

It happens to me a lot.  I start backwards and do forget password from the user side.  I know its super frustrating.  Hope that helps.

0 Cheers
aklemenok
Level 1

Was there ever a solution to this issue?

0 Cheers
jmowry
Level 1

I am having the same issue, did you find a resolution?

0 Cheers