Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte is not picking up tech support calls

DanaCPA
Level 1

I have been trying for over one and one half hours to get my telephone call picked up.  

Is tech support working today?

The line goes busy and disconnects.  

The call back service is not returning calls either.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

14 Comments 14
IRonMaN
Level 15

Their official hours are listed on the link.  However, they really don't like paying folks to handle phone calls if they can help it so they direct folks here.  You can always post your issue here to see if someone can help.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-contact-lacerte-for-help/00/4691

Slava Ukraini!
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DanaCPA , 

I can assure you our tech support is working today.  It looks like there is a high volume of Tax Professionals reaching out today, so hold times are longer than usual.  We appreciate your patience!

Sincerely,

Betty Jo 

itonewbie
Level 15
Yes, they're working regular hours today from 6am to 5pm PT. But today being the second day after a major holiday and the support desk may still not be fully staffed until next Monday, the wait time may be longer than usual.

If you have a problem that does not require Intuit intervention, you may get a faster response by posting your question here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
SanDiegoCS
Level 2

I've been on call for 1.5 hours.  It's Monday January 6.  Any idea how long the hold will be from here?

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@SanDiegoCS wrote:

I've been on call for 1.5 hours.  It's Monday January 6.  Any idea how long the hold will be from here?

Unless your question requires intervention from Intuit, you usually would get a quicker response here (like you did the last time).  If you decide to do so, please open a new post of your own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
JOEPCPA
Level 3

Don't bother - I wasted 1 hour with Kayla at tech support trying to fix 1 client that wouldn't proforma. After she hung up I realized she destroyed my 18 tax and I couldn't get in. I called back and waited an hour for a tech to pick up and another hour with agent trying to fix. She couldn't fix it. I'm waiting for someone to get back to me. Don't let ever Kayla sign into your computer!!

0 Cheers
Merit
Level 1

But seriously 5 hours on hold without a pickup on their end is too dang long.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Probably everybody is calling to thank Lacerte for fixing the organizers.

Slava Ukraini!
LauraJ0
Level 2

Did the border issue on the organizer get fixed?

0 Cheers
LauraJ0
Level 2

Did they fix the border issue? I just printed an organizer and it still looks terribly unprofessional.

0 Cheers
Merit
Level 1

Betty Jo,

Tuesday I logged 1.5 hrs waiting for a voice and gave up as it was 5:30pm, yesterday, I honestly logged 5 hours without reaching anyone again. Today tho I have tried another angle... Called Proconnect and got a voice who said she knew exactly where to send me at Lacerte..... that was 1.25 hrs ago and still on hold with no voice at Lacerte. What is going on?

0 Cheers
Tracey1
Level 3

2020 Tax Organizers "continued issues"  1/11/21

If I try to print more than 3 tax organizers at a time the program falls apart...it won't print client address on the slip sheet, the client letter or their name on subsequent sheets. I have close to 1 thousand of these to print and mail off and normally have this done and ready to go the first week of January.  My clients are disappointed.   I am disappointed.

Your undivided attention and assistance to resolve this quickly would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

@Tracey1 We are not Support. we are peer users of the software.

Even if we gave this our undivided attention, we can't do anything about it.

Ex-AllStar
Tracey1
Level 3

I understand and thank you. I can't get through and do not know where to post something so that they'll actually see it and resolve it.

0 Cheers