Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte 2020 organizers

lancermc
Level 3

When I go in to 2019 Lacerte and select Organizers, it will not run. I have tried everything. Suggestions appreciated.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
itonewbie
Level 15

Have you tried restarting your computer, running Lacerte Tool Hub, and opening Websetup?

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/fix-common-problems-and-errors-with-the-l...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
abctax55
Level 15

Or see comments in the other thread that you're posting on:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/2020-organizers/00/106327

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
lancermc
Level 3

Yes, did not work.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Do you mean the program opens and runs as usual, except when you try to print an organizer after clicking on Tools > Organizer?

Or does it program still runs until you actually try to print or save the organizer?  Does this happen when you print a proforma organizer, blank organizer, or both?

I'm sure you are very experienced in Lacerte but thought I'd check.  Does the program show "Not responding"?  If so, did you try to minimize the program's main screens and find out if there may be a small dialog box in the back somewhere that indicates something is stuck, which you may then need to click "OK" to close?  Unusual but it could happen.

Scratch this.  Will move the discussion to the other thread instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
lancermc
Level 3

Hey everyone, thanks for the help, but my problem was a corrupted appdata file. How in the world it got corrupted is anyone's guess, but, Lacerte Phone Support walked me through updating the issue and the organizer now runs. 

Best to all for a great tax filing season,

Lance