Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K-1 Index file

tedcoxcpa
Level 2

I keep getting a message saying the K-1 Transfer file is in use and I am unable to transfer K-1s.  It is affecting multiple years.  Any suggestions.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15

Looks like that was a problem early on LAST YEAR. https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/k1-export/00/47372

Patience may be your only solution, or spend hours with support to get "I don't know"

Maybe @IntuitAustin could get someone to report back as to whether this is a known unexpected behavior.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Scott214
Level 1

Anyone else still having this issue? We have narrowed it down to an issue with Windows 10 but still no support from Intuit.

2 Windows 8.1 machines work perfectly for any year and user.

4 Windows 10 machines are sporadic. Will work sometimes but usually get the "K-1 indexing file is currently in use" error - even when that same user can login the 8.1 machines and export it immediately after.

0 Cheers