Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there currently a problem with e-file transmission? Attempted to transmit several times but message said internal problem.

WL
Level 2

Is there currently a problem with e-file transmission?  Attempted to transmit several times but message said internal problem.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

For the latest updates on this issue, please see this thread within our News and Updates section of community here.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
50 Comments 50
deannabland
Level 1

We are having problems too.  What's up????

0 Cheers
MrsRaulDuke
Level 1

Same here. Commenting to follow thread.

0 Cheers
asdfas
Level 1

Same boat

0 Cheers
roc
Level 1

I have also had this problem for about the last hour.  These are the messages I have seen:

The e-file status processing has encountered errors.  Please resolve the errors listed below and try again.

Additional details may be found in the Troubleshoot (F10) dialog under Errors.

Exception occurred attempting to receive latest statuses.

An internal error has occurred. Please resubmit your request in a few minutes.

whip2000
Level 1

We are having issues also.  What a day to have issues!

0 Cheers
User FIDO 61
Level 8

Yep. Several internal problem error messages also. e-file Post Transmission Summary just hangs 

Any insight @IntuitAustin @IntuitAlicia ??

An internal error has occurred. Please resubmit your request in a few minutes.

Exception occurred during EF batching client: 15XX0
Problem occurred executing EF submission.

Response status code does not indicate success: 502 (Bad Gateway).

at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()
at Intuit.EFile.EFERest.EFERestClient.Submit(String submitXml)
at Intuit.EFile.Implementation.EFBatchSubmit.DoExecute(IEFClientSubmitInfo submitInfo)
at Intuit.EFile.Implementation.EFBatchSubmit.Execute(IEFClientSubmitInfo submitInfo)

Exception occurred attempting to receive latest statuses.

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
0 Cheers
overeasy
Level 1

Same here. Here we go again....Intuit/Lacerte efile problem on final day of filing...seems to happen with disturbing regularity.

0 Cheers
mlsmall
Level 2

First it said I needed to install an update.  Got one return efiled and now at a standstill.

0 Cheers
dbergin
Level 2

Same problem here:(

0 Cheers
lgalvin
Level 3

Same issue here all day - not surprising and not good.

0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve as quickly as possible.  We will keep you updated accordingly. 

-Betty Jo 

Jackie M
Level 2

Also having problems here... SOS

0 Cheers
DCL65
Level 1

Same problem - really frustrating!!!

0 Cheers
MattG
Level 2

It appears that the Intuit/Lacerte servers are being overloaded as the error message appears to be a timeout error when trying to connect to the servers.

0 Cheers
jshenouda
Level 2

Same problem!  

0 Cheers
CJR
Level 3

Same situation...following

0 Cheers
Humey
Level 1

How wonderful, on the last possible day of tax season, your system goes down.  When the IRS decides to penaltize my clients, i will tell them to call your office for the money

0 Cheers
LARRY1024
Level 1

What is ur solution? resubmit only to get the same error??????

0 Cheers
LARRY1024
Level 1

Customers service is not there when u need them

0 Cheers
matterfactors
Level 2

I am getting the same thing

0 Cheers
JorgeFdz134
Level 1

What is the time frame?  We need to know if this issue will be resolved so that we can start paper filing our remaining returns.

0 Cheers
Beebs
Level 1

Same problem here

0 Cheers
jessicap
Level 2

Still not working- how will we find out when it is fixed? Will it be posted here?

0 Cheers
StanDeal
Level 1

Same problem.  On hold with the support line.   They  just came on and said they are aware of the problem and try again later this morning.

0 Cheers
jolene
Level 1

same issue here.  Yikes. 

0 Cheers
imcpa
Level 2

We're on the same boat. Following....

0 Cheers
PacCPA
Level 2

Same challenge - Hope this gets resolved very soon!

0 Cheers
CJR
Level 3

On hold with Lacerte for 20 minutes now and they have updated their hold message to acknowledge the e-filing issue and suggested "please try again later today"  as if today isn't the deadline...

0 Cheers
MattG
Level 2

Getting the same error message when attempting to send/generate Esignature requests as well.

0 Cheers
sadukes1204
Level 1

Following....

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Just when everyone thought they were cruising down that final lap of tax season, Intuit had to go and waive the yellow flag.  🏎

Slava Ukraini!
GGF
Level 1

Same issue with our filings. Thanks for getting the thread started.  Hope you enjoy some time after today. 

0 Cheers
lgalvin
Level 3

My question about this is - what happens if this issue is not resolved - we are not able to efile today?  Are there any provisions from IRS if a return is not filed due to technical problems with a software vendor?   

JAGG
Level 1

Following

0 Cheers
beccad
Level 2

We are also down.....

0 Cheers
DJS
Level 2

Same issue here.  Tried the fix on Lacerte Support to rename *.QW9 in the Options folder to no avail.  Think that "fix" has now been removed from the Support site.  Reflief was provided to practitioners that missed Sept 15th deadline due to a CCH transmission issue.

0 Cheers
Jackie M
Level 2

Has anyone gotten an update from Lacerte as to how to resolve the issue? Or is everyone still down? I'm just curious if calling would get me anywhere... 

0 Cheers
dbergin
Level 2

I just re-submitted and the return went through.  Don't know if the issue is fixed or if I just got lucky.

dbergin
Level 2

my return just went through. 

imcpa
Level 2

Thanks for the update. I just successfully submitted a tax return just now.

PacCPA
Level 2

Seems to be fixed - mine went through too!!!!!!!!  🙂

PacCPA
Level 2

Glad this is resolved!

beccad
Level 2

It is working on my end now too thankfully.

Donna G
Level 2

Has anyone tried resubmitting but gotten a failed transmission stating it was already filed?  Yet it still says ready to send?

0 Cheers
CJR
Level 3

Are you getting any acknowledgement updates past "received at lacerte?"  

0 Cheers
WL
Level 2

I think they have not solved the acknowledge part of the problem yet.

DJS
Level 2

Nothing beyond "received at Lacerte"

0 Cheers
beccad
Level 2

Same here.  They all just sit at Received at Lacerte

0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

For the latest updates on this issue, please see this thread within our News and Updates section of community here.

0 Cheers