Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link

cczamo
Level 2

Can anyone tell me how to respond to client question on Requests tab?   I had sent client a request , and client's response has a question to me.  I do not see how I can take an action to reply to his question.

I'm new to this Intuit link, and in the learning curve.

thanks

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
itonewbie
Level 15

Intuit was determined to remove the dialogue function within Intuit Link.  As for July 5, 2020, you would need to create a brand new item for each correspondence with your client, which is not good at all.

If you're interested, here's the discussion of which Intuit is a part last year: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/intuit-link-message-reg...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
wmiller645
Level 3

Usually you can respond, but I am having the same issue. The requests are being marked as "Complete" automatically and then we cannot respond. Still trying to figure out a solution.

0 Cheers