Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link

Joyce3
Level 1

I have two clients, a mother and daughter, each with separate tax returns but only one email address. How can I send both organizer questionnaires to the same email address?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

You should still start with two separate returns and initiate two requests.  This will make sure two separate requests will be generated, one each for these returns, and that their Questionnaire and Document Checklist will be segregated in Intuit Link even though they share the same email address.

When you initiate the request for that 2nd return with that same email address, I believe you will be prompted whether that is the correct email to use because it is already being used for another account.  You should respond yes to that question.

When your client logs into Intuit Link for Taxpayers, she will be able to choose from the dropdown on the top which account she'd like to access and she can switch between the two at any time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

You should still start with two separate returns and initiate two requests.  This will make sure two separate requests will be generated, one each for these returns, and that their Questionnaire and Document Checklist will be segregated in Intuit Link even though they share the same email address.

When you initiate the request for that 2nd return with that same email address, I believe you will be prompted whether that is the correct email to use because it is already being used for another account.  You should respond yes to that question.

When your client logs into Intuit Link for Taxpayers, she will be able to choose from the dropdown on the top which account she'd like to access and she can switch between the two at any time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar