Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

Jenn
Level 2

I downloaded the program to a laptop but a few modules didn't download.  What can I do to make that happen?   

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
User FIDO 61
Level 8

*Presuming you are not installing from scratch, and have previously successfully used Lacerte this Season*

Windows Start > 2019 Lacerte Web Setup > Next > Next > Select the modules you're missing > OK (or Run or whatever it says I canceled the installation) 

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
User FIDO 61
Level 8

*Presuming you are not installing from scratch, and have previously successfully used Lacerte this Season*

Windows Start > 2019 Lacerte Web Setup > Next > Next > Select the modules you're missing > OK (or Run or whatever it says I canceled the installation) 

0 Cheers
Jenn
Level 2

Thank you, I realized I didn't check those modules after you told me what to do.  I'm so used to them being checked already.   

User FIDO 61
Level 8

You're welcome! Ran into the same issue this year with New PC's that had no Prior Lacerte settings from which to pull -- not fun. Preparers get mighty itchy when they can't even see the Type of return they're attempting to complete! 🤣

0 Cheers