Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input Sheets

PDKCPA
Level 1

No numbers are printing on input sheets 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive seen this mentioned several times over the past couple weeks...you can try and search for the prior posts...but I believe someone found out that its an Intuit issue and should be fixed in a future update.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Kathleen1
Level 4

Any update on this?  Any idea when Lacerte is going to fix it?

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Mine are printing fine, with amounts that have been entered, as well as the codes for batch entry.

Perhaps verify your software is updated? (I'm on 40.0514 (Operator) & 40.0611 (Federal)

And explain what actually IS printing (if anything..) 

Perhaps it is printer issue?

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Kathleen1
Level 4

Count yourself lucky.  You apparently haven't loaded the most current update.  We are on Operator 40.0616 and Federal 40.0618.  The problem appears to have started after the update on the 17th or 18th. Proforma'd descriptions and amounts print on the input sheets, but any current number input does not print, although it does appear to print on code supporting detail statements if there are any at the back of the input sheets.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Theres been a few complaints this past week, the search function in here is poor at best, and comes up with nothing, so you'd have to go scrolling.  Heres one that I had in my notifications

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-discussions/discussion/re-input-sheet-printing/01/89...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪