Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input Sceen 3 Direct Electronic Payment Date

FMES
Level 3

It is my understanding that taxpayers have until May 17th to pay 2020 tax balances due as well as file their individual income tax returns. 

I just tried to input a date after April 15th but before May 17th as the payment date of a Federal balance due on Input Screen 3 and got an error saying the date had to before 4/16/2021.   Has anyone else had an issue with this?  Any advice?  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TylorValdez1
Employee
Employee

You need to update Lacerte. Go to Tools>Lacerte updates. Afterwards you may edit the date up to 5/17/21.

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
TylorValdez1
Employee
Employee

You need to update Lacerte. Go to Tools>Lacerte updates. Afterwards you may edit the date up to 5/17/21.

FMES
Level 3

I will do so, and trust that it will resolve the issue.  Yet, I am fairly certain I had uploaded all updates. In what update did this issue get resolved?

0 Cheers
TylorValdez1
Employee
Employee

FMES
Level 3

Done and the issue was resolved.  Thanks fm

0 Cheers
FMES
Level 3

Yes.  Thank  you.  

Since you wrote, I recently posted another question that maybe  you can help me with.  Can I still use Lacerte to E-file 2017, 2018, and 2019 Forms 1040 and FBAR Forms 114?  

Confirmation one way or the other would be greatly appreciated. 

Sincerely, fm

0 Cheers
TylorValdez1
Employee
Employee

You can e-file 2018 and 2019.

FMES
Level 3

Thank you, fm

0 Cheers