Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual Client - No Requests Found for 2021

Philis
Level 2

Just downloaded 2021 software and all of our individual tax clients who used Link for 2020 are missing their individual template questions (checklist). Is there any way to "add request" for all clients at once? Is my only option to individually open each client and add the request so the checklist shows up? 

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

Bad things tend to happen to folks that transfer clients this early.  You can always try deleting the clients that you transferred and then try transferring them again at a later date.

Slava Ukraini!
Philis
Level 2

And we also had this problem last year. We transferred early then as well. I could try to uninstall Lacerte 2021 and reinstall it in late January and see if things are better. There has to be a way to select all clients in order to do something. It seems crazy to not have that option.

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

You don't have to uninstall the software.   Just delete all the clients, then re-proforma them later when the problem is fixed ( IF it gets fixed...).

As Jeff said, proforma-ing now is a BIG mistake (based on recent history).

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Philis
Level 2

Thank you! I appreciate the help.