Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I used to be a proseries user. I switched over to lacerte. So I am wondering if lacerte has a feature like pro series where required fields are highlighted in red, even if the return is not going to be efile.

Torres
Level 1

Here's an example of what I'm referring to.Capture.PNG

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

No. I would suggest you at least initially select e-file. There are many RED DOTS with ! INSIDE  red.JPGthat show up to highlight required for e-file. Also in the tabs, you can select Diagnostics which gives you many items to review. Either correct and they go away, or decide they are okay and you check to box to acknowledge them. 

After you are happy with review, go back to Screen 1 and remove the check marks for e-file, if you want. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Accountant-Man
Level 12

Geez, Louise, you pay thousands of dollars more and you think you should get more bells and whistles?

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

As the old saying goes, The grass is not always greener on the other side 😁

IRonMaN
Level 15

But Erma Bombeck was right - the grass is always greener over the septic tank. 

Slava Ukraini!
Accountant-Man
Level 12

And for the Lacerte bonus of paying thousands more than Pro Series: you now must learn that -1 equals zero!

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.