Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to mass email client list from Lacerte

Highlighted
Level 1

Is it possible to send an email to the entire client list from Lacerte?

Labels (1)
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Level 7

Wouldn't this be a nice feature? I am not aware it is possible. Lacerte can definitely print reports and client lists and possibly even export to a spreadsheet but mass email I do not know it it available.

Maybe @IntuitAustin knows a magick way to make this happen?

I tell the preparers Outlook is for contact info but many use Lacerte as their Rolodex. Do you mean you have clients who actually read what you send? Those are rare gems never let them go!

I wonder about things, like, if they call an orange an orange then why don't we call a banana a yellow; or an apple a red? Blueberries, I understand.
Highlighted
Level 7

Verified reports only I found no Export capabilities... or just retype clients into a List like I did... bwahahahaha... Yes I resorted to that (we're a small shop) no, there's got to be a better way. 

And Outlook... WHAT in the name of all that is good and decent how are Contacts so difficult in Outlook?! 

I wonder about things, like, if they call an orange an orange then why don't we call a banana a yellow; or an apple a red? Blueberries, I understand.