Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I tell which version of ProConnect I am using? My first 2 e-files were rejected by NYS. The Solution is to download the updated program. Isn't it automatic?

NanaDee
Level 1
The error message lists a solution to update the program to Version 41.0218 available on 02/18/2021.  How do I find the version I am using?
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I thought ProConnect Tax Online auto updates I don't think you have control over that.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
George4Tacks
Level 15

I believe you are referring to LACERTE. You can find you version by pressing F10 on the client listing screen. Look for the tab Versions Currently Lacerte has a 2020 Federal Tax version of 41.0219. You will see differing numbers for Operator and the states. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

The problem was identified on Thu in the morning but the patch was only rolled out in the early evening.  If you had tried to e-file after Intuit acknowledged the problem but before the evening update, you could have received the error message.

ProConnect Tax always load the latest version of the software.  If you were logged in on Thu evening when the update was being implemented, you would have been prompted to refresh your browser to load the update.

You may like to try e-filing again.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/drivers-license-reject/00...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers