Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP Please - Need Review of Lacerte & DMS on Right Networks

lmscpa
Level 3

I'm thinking of trying my Lacerte & DMS using the Right Networks that is now being offered. Has anyone had any experience with that?

Good or bad, I'd like to get some feedback before I jump in to making the switch.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
L-burg Tax Guy
Level 1

Would be a big mistake.  If you need help, you will not be able to get through to a live person.  Lacerte has gotten to provide the worst customer service.  They used to care about their clients, but, now not so much.

0 Cheers
lmscpa
Level 3

Have you actually used it or are or just making a statement about the Lacerte customer service?

0 Cheers
L-burg Tax Guy
Level 1

I have used Lacerte since 1988

0 Cheers
spencerhos1
Level 2

I use the DMS with the proseries  and I am frantic to find an alternative. I cannot put file in the system and Intuit cannot help.

I can only retrieve .

0 Cheers
gwen4114
Level 3

I used Right Networks about a year ago and it was a hot mess in the middle of tax season - extremely frustrating when things need to go smoothly.  I decided to try it again and signed up for Right NEtworks.  I was supposed to have an "onboarding" session where they would install my software and move my previous years' software.  They called me an hour before my session was supposed to start.  I got put on hold for over an hour while they supposedly set up my account.  Of course, this time of year I have a 101 things I need to do and don't have time for their inefficiency.  During this hold session, I got cut off and got a busy signal.  They did not call me back and I do not have a number to call them.  Yet they have already billed me and charged me.  Lacerte needs to get their act together - especially if they are going to promote a third party that is inept.  

lmscpa
Level 3

Thank you gwen4114. Your information is very valuable. I appreciate your taking the time to respond to my question.

I have decided to pass on using the Right Networks option for this year, although it sounds good on paper. Maybe the system will improve next year and I'll take another look at it then.

0 Cheers