Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting rid of Schedule H

trodneyea
Level 2

My client hasn't file a Schedule H in about 10 years, but every year Lacerte produces a page for it in the organizer and it's bolded in the Contents screen.  There's nothing in the screen and my client keeps having to send the organizer back to me with that page scratched out and telling me for the umpteenth time that they no longer have a household employee.  How do I get rid of the Schedule H??

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

Enter the client data screen. Use Ctrl + W to enter the batch mode. Scroll down to Screen 42 and delete every line of code and amount/description for that screen. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
trodneyea
Level 2

Well I tried that and when I delete the code, it comes up with an Error "  is not a valid code".  When I hit okay on that error it puts the code back in.  

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Did you use the Delete button in the lower left? That should wipe out the whole line.

I do not see a delete button.  Do I really need to click and delete every item?

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

In batch mode, use Ctrl + D to delete. Yes, delete all lines by using Ctrl + D repeatedly for Screen 42. It should go very quickly. 

I agree, there is no delete button, it must have been an "improvement" since the original post.