Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 2018 990 Schedule B

CPA here
Level 1

Why does the names of addresses not appear on Schedule B, Instead N/A is entered for all names and addresses.  The same information was entered for the 2017 form 990 return and the names and addresses are listed.

I tried to call Lacerte tech support but was told there was an hour wait time!   Ridiculous Lacerte....you need better customer service.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
sjrcpa
Level 15

Sounds like you are looking at the public disclosure copy

Ex-AllStar
CPA here
Level 1

Yes, I was  However 2017 public disclosure copy printed the names and addresses on Schedule B and my client was wondering why it didn't print on 2018.   I wasn't able to print a return for him with the names. 

Thank  you for your reply.

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Donors' names and addresses are not required to be disclosed to the public for a 501(c)(3). Hence the Public Disclosure copy generated omits them. I'm not sure why they were there last year.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
IFBCPA
Level 1

I'm having the same issue with a 501(c)(5).  I checked and I'm not viewing the Public Disclosure copy.  When viewing the Public Disclosure copy, there is nothing in the contributor info, but when I don't have it set to Public Disclosure, it puts "N/A" in that field.  How can I get it to show? 

0 Cheers