Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 1065 Schedule K-1 Box 21 & 22

Sue2
Level 2

How do we check the new boxes on line 21 & 22 yes for partnerships?  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
George4Tacks
Level 15

A very useful Lacerte tip - Go to that box (or line) and right click on that box (or line) > Select "Jump to Input".

If I am properly guessing which boxes you are asking about you should end up in Screen 60.2 for one and Screen 5 for the other. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Sue2
Level 2

Thank you so much for the reply, George.  Jump to input is not available on those fields.  (Yet, maybe it will be on future releases.)  The questions relate to whether there are more than 1 activity for the at risk rules and for passive activity losses.  I searched in what I thought were the likely places (screen 3 misc., screen 5 other info) and have not had any luck.  My client has two rental activities, one passive and one non-passive self-rental.  

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
It worked for me in 2019. That is how I got those screens. Do you have the latest update?

0 Cheers
Sue2
Level 2

Hmm, that's interesting!  I'm on version 40.0108 which Lacerte is saying is the most recent one.  Right click is usually my friend but it's not working for me on those Schedule K-1 boxes for either 1065 or 1120S.  

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Sorry, I missed a key part of question K-1. I agree, can't find. Maybe @IntuitAustin or @IntuitBettyJo can chase down a Lacerte Tech to post an answer to checking NEW boxes at the bottom of the K-1 re: At Risk. 

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@IntuitKatieB do you have any input that would help with this input?

0 Cheers
CBCOCPA
Level 2

The input screen for this item says "Note: As of this release, this area is not automated.  Manually prepare and attach any required supporting statements."  Any idea if automation is on Lacerte's work plan and, if so, when to expect this enhancement?

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@IntuitAustin might be able to pick up an ETA. 1065 module Screen 3 

0.JPG

0 Cheers