Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiduciary returns

Level 1

can I force the distribution of capital gains on a fiduciary tax return

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Level 15

Well, you can go to court and ask that the trust instrument be amended, retroactively, to allow that.  

Level 13
Level 13

Your question is very complex, and it depends on trust language, and local law. No simple answer. Here is an article from american bar association that may help you: