Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiduciary returns not transfering to 2019 tax year

lori1
Level 3

Fiduciary returns are not transfering to 2019 tax year, some did some didn't - any ideas?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

(1) It is still early and there are likely bugs in the program. I expect we will get at least one more update. @IntuitAustin may be able to confirm.

(2) Historically there have been problems with clients that are locked. Back up the lock client, unlock, try the transfer again. Restore the backup 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

(1) It is still early and there are likely bugs in the program. I expect we will get at least one more update. @IntuitAustin may be able to confirm.

(2) Historically there have been problems with clients that are locked. Back up the lock client, unlock, try the transfer again. Restore the backup 

lori1
Level 3

Unlocking the client and then transferring to the new tax year worked.  Thanks!

George4Tacks
Level 15

Thanks for responding. @IntuitAustin can now report this as a continuing bug in the program. We should not have to remove a LOCK to proforma.

IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

@George4Tacks wrote:

Thanks for responding. @IntuitAustin can now report this as a continuing bug in the program. We should not have to remove a LOCK to proforma.

Thanks for reporting this George. I'll reach out to our support team to see what's going on 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

@IntuitAustin wrote:

@George4Tacks wrote:

Thanks for reporting this George. I'll reach out to our support team to see what's going on 

Just wanted to follow up on this. I spoke with the support team and it didn't appear this is a wide spread issue. I think it's safe to call this one a one-off issue. 

Cheers! 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers